Habesha ride is committed to respecting the privacy rights of its visitors and clients, and other users of the Website.
This policy governs personal Information (e.g. name, contact number, address, email address, vehicle and bank details) collected from their business partners.
The information shall only be used to verify customer's identity, to check their qualifications, or to follow up with transactions initiated on the site, or also use your contact information to inform you of any changes to the site and send additional information about the services the company has to offer.
Habesha is all about connecting Drivers and Riders. To do this, we need to know information from our riding public in order to process, use and share information to authorized users for better operation and protection among its riders and drivers.
- Location Information. We receive precise location information of our riders. Location is necessary for things like matching riders with nearby drivers, determining drop off and pick up locations.
- Call and Text Information. We work with a third party partner to facilitate phone calls and text messages between Riders and Drivers who have been connected for a ride. For security purposes, we may also monitor and/or record the contents of phone calls made.
- Device Information. Habesha Ride/ Deliviry receives information from Users' devices, including IP address, web browser type, mobile operating system version, and phone carrier to improve location accuracy and analyze usage patterns.
- Usage Information. To help us understand how you use the Application program and to help us improve it, we automatically receive information about your interactions
- User Feedback. We want to make sure Users are always enjoying great rides. Riders and Drivers may rate and review each other at the end of every ride.
- Driver Application Information. If you decide to become our business partner as driver, basic registration information are needed like date of birth, physical address, Social Security number, driver's license information, vehicle information, car insurance information, and in some jurisdictions we may collect additional business license or permitting information. We share this information with our partners who help us by running background checks on Drivers to help protect our company and our riders.
With the foregoing, personal information will not be shared to any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the the services offered by the company or to comply with the law.
- Personal Information you provide to us (e.g. name, email address, contact number and address) including vendor and driver application information and location information in the transportation service are collected, governed and processed.
- Payment Information. When you pay deliveries either credit card or cash payment method to your account, a third party that handles payments for us will receive your card information. To keep your financial data secure, we do not store full credit card information on our servers.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Support Team, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide.