Terms & Conditions
By downloading, installing or using the application program for transport services, and delivery of food, grocery and laundry expressly manifest to acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms herein listed.
- Habesha Ride & Habesha Delivery Services operating in Addis Ababa, under the existing laws of the Ethiopia .
- Persons who transact must be of legal age and entitled to enter into a binding agreement under the laws of Ethiopia. Otherwise, we or the relevant Service Provider will be entitled by law to cancel any agreement entered into with you.
- Using the application software is free of charge. The types of services that may be requested from the application software are:
- The website accepts application for potential business partners willing to serve as third party provider of the following services:
- Restaurant and fast food store;
- Grocery store;
- Laundry business; and
- Car rental
- The Application software allows you to send a request for a Service to a Service Provider
- For the transportation service: Upon service request and using GPS technology, customer and the third party service provider will have real time communication and established connection to detect location information to the service provider.
- If the Service Provider accepts your request, the Application program notifies you and provides information regarding the Service Provider - including driver's name, vehicle type and vehicle plate number , and the ability to contact the Service Provider by telephone.
- The Application also allows you to view the Service Provider's progress towards the pick-up point, in real time.
- For delivery: Customers download the application from the site and register. He orders food or groceries or book a laundry online and a third party service provider notifies and delivers the orders or the requested service.
- We are a technology-based and service company provides transportation, courier, food and laundy delivery The Application is simply a means to ease the search of the Services. It is up to the Service Providers to offer the Services to you and it is up to you whether to accept their offers of Services.
- By using the application, you agree that you will only use the service and the application for the purpose for which it is intended to be used and agree to provide accurate, current and complete information as required for the service and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times.
- The site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that are obtained from you, but they make no assurances about the ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
- The Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
- Payment, upon the option of the customer, may choose to pay by cash and where available, by credit card, provided that the card shall be registered in his account.
- During any product delivery made by shops, if the client is not available in the address specified in the system, the meals ordered by the client shall not deliver to anywhere else. Within the framework of such a case, the client must accept all legal responsibilities arising from ordering a meal to an address where he/she does not exist.
- In relation to any product returns, the terms of product return belonging to the shops are applied. Habesha ride does not undertake any responsibilities for the disputes, which may arise from terms of product return belonging to the shops
- Habesha takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your order, please contact habesha ride / habesha delivery through our live chat or call us on our hotline number and we will assist you. In appropriate cases, if you have already been billed by habesharide.com, Habesharide will issue full or partial refunds. In the following cases: if you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you may be issued a full refund; if part of your order is missing, we may issue a partial refund. In every event, we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
Price and Payment
- Once your order has been accepted, this represents an agreement between you the customer and the shop. The shop has sole responsibility for this order. Cash payments are made directly to the shop upon delivery to fulfill the order. If you have chosen to pay with credit or debit card on the Site then the transaction is processed by habesha ride as agent of the shop. Delivery charges are calculated per order and based on the policy of the individual shop. Any delivery charges or any other fees will be displayed clearly in your Order Summary.
Debit / Credit Cards:
- The customer is liable to pay by cash upon delivery any extra charges the shop might charge as a result of the "Special Request" or the "General Request" placed by the customer.
- The customer order cancellation is limited to a maximum time of 30 minutes from the time of placing the order.
- The customer refund procedure might take 5-10 working days to process on the Debit /Credit Cards bank payment gateway. The customer has to follow on with the bank in case of any delay in crediting back the customer’s account with the amount previously paid by the customer.
- Customers using the Debit / Credit Cards facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
- The customer would be reimbursed by the shop in case the shop faced the inconvenience of a missing item (Reimbursement applicable only for the missing item and is subject to the shop own reimbursement policy).
- Credit or Debit cards used in placing orders through the online payment gateway on habesharide.com website or applications must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
- The customer is entirely liable for placing an order using the Debit / Credit Cards facility after carefully reading all the terms & conditions.